SHEEPLE isn’t just a party game for families with kids. Adults can enjoy it too!
If you enjoy imbibing alcohol with friends, these drinking rules are for you!
How to Play
Play SHEEPLE as normal, but drink whenever the following occurs…
- If exactly 2 players match, both take a drink.
- If all players but one match, the “black sheep” takes a drink.
After Tallying Score:
- Whoever scores the most assigns 3 drinks (distributed however they choose).
- Whoever scores least takes 2 drinks.
If you land on a forward space (or card), assign one drink to another player.
If you land on a backwards space (or card), take a drink.
The drinking version pairs well with the naughty, adult expansion: SHEEPLE: Devil (NSFW) Deck.
Of course, it’s preferable to play with the SHEEPLE: The Best Game in the Ewe-niverse base game.
- You’ll be drinking often, so small sips are suggested.
- If you don’t drink alcohol, substitute a “drink” with:
- a non-alcoholic drink (e.g. Kool-aid, soda),
- exercise (e.g. push-ups, jumping jacks),
- something religious (e.g. Hail Mary’s, meditative breaths, affirmations),
- or whatever your heart desires.
- Enjoy Responsibly!
If you’re having fun, share photos to Instagram or Facebook, and tag with:
Ideas for new drinking rules or tweaks? Email them to to us!